Blossom Nursing Academy offers specialty training on top our regular scheduled classes.
Dementia Level 1 Training
With this training you will learn to care for patients with dementia by learning the following.
- How to set the Tone when dealing with clients with Dementia.
- Tips for Dealing with Challenging Behaviors
- Activities of Daily Living.
- Working with Families of patients who have dementia.
- Therapies, Medications, and Treatments.
- Communicating with People who Have Dementia.
- Trauma Care.
Mental Health Level 1 Training
This course is for resident managers, caregivers, and health providers in long term care settings. In this class you will obtain an introduction to mental disorders and learn the following.
- Getting Help and Self-Care.
- Suicide Prevention Techniques.
- Communication Procedures.
- Crisis Management.
- Setting Boundaries.
- Approaching Behaviors.
- How to give Compassionate and Trauma-Informed Care.
- Support for Wellness.
- Standard CPR training. Save a life when others are unable with our certified CPR classes that suit every learning style.
- Are you already certified and looking to continue your education in the health field and refresh your skillset? Give us a call and we’ll get you worked in to our existing classes to get you going!
- *By Appointment Only
Upcoming Available Class Dates
March 9, 2023 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
March 28th, 2023 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
April 27th, 2023 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
May 13th, 2023 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
June 2nd, 2023 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
March 13th, 2023 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
March 31st, 2023 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
April 28th, 2023 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
May 19th, 2023 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
June 10th, 2023 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
March 22nd, 2023 at 12pm
March 25th, 2023 at 11:30am
|Continue Education||Contact the school for class dates and times|